Interested in enrolling your child?
If you are ready to make an investment in your children and family, Jack & Jill might be the place for you!
To start the process, chose one of these options to join our waitlist:
*JOINING THE WAITLIST DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCEPTANCE*
- Apply in person: Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Need Directions? See our Directions page.
- Call Ms. Cassandra Dennis for a personal appointment: 954-463-8772 ext. 217.
- Complete this form.
To learn about the specific tuition rates, please call us at 954-463-8772.
We accept the following funders: Family Central, Mount Bethel Human Service, Women in Distress, Salvation Army, Community Action, Work Force 1 funding. See our Community Collaborators page.
Looking for a “Promising Futures” Financial Scholarship?
Tuition assistance is available to qualified families.
- that all adults in the home work, attend school, or do a combination of both for minimum of 30 hours per week.
- that you be on the Family Central Waitlist (954-720-1000).
- your Waitlist Letter must be updated every 6 months and a copy must be provided to Jack & Jill Children’s Center
- if applicable, that you provide proof of Child Support. We accept:
- Court ordered documentation.
- Notarized letter from paying parent.
- Proof that Child Support paperwork has been filed.
Did you know that with just your Social Security Number and Case Number, you can print payment history?