Get your School or Club Involved
Students Helping Students
Teachers, schoolchildren, parents, and administrators from area schools work with Jack & Jill to instill the value of volunteering early and to give kids the opportunity to see what a difference they can make in the world.
Get your school or program involved
Complete this volunteer application.
Or call Ms. Toni Reed-Lofton at 954-463-8772 ext. 257.
Use the menu at the left to see who is already volunteering with Jack and Jill Children's Center.
How You Can Help
- Set up weekly or monthly volunteer days with the Center
- Have your school become “Reading Buddies” with a classroom
- Have students become “Tutors” for some of our children
- Participate in a community drive collecting items from one of our wish lists.
- Adopt a classroom. Assist in collecting supplies, books, diapers for a classroom.
- Adopt a child, classroom, family or entire school for the holidays
- “Start Your Own” project. Bring us any ideas you may have!!!
Volunteer Application – School / Program
Jack & Jill Volunteer Guidelines
Jack & Jill Youth Volunteer Procedure