We are looking for caring, dedicated, trained teachers to join our team!
We have full time positions available. We offer paid time off, competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance.
Candidates meeting the following criteria qualify for a Teacher position:
• Successfully completed 45 Hour Child Care Mandated Training
• Florida Staff Credential preferred
• National CDA or FCCPC preferred
• Minimum of one year experience working in a child care center
Candidates meeting the following criteria qualify for a LEAD Teacher position:
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Special Education or related field
• Minimum of two years’ experience working in a child care center
• Develop and/or assist with implementation of developmentally appropriate activities, child assessment, and meaningful and enriching experiences.
• Engage young children using instructional strategies in learning centers and other activities aligned with the curriculum.
• Maintains a clean, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
• Effectively communicate with parents and other primary caregivers to ensure a positive supporting environment.
Please specify the position you are applying for and include a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and complete the Employment Application. Please scan and email to email@example.com or fax to (954) 463-8773. You can also complete the application online.
No phone calls, please.
Jack & Jill Children’s Center is an equal opportunity employer. All employment activities will be conducted in a manner to assure equal opportunity for all and will be based solely on the individual merit and fitness of applicants, candidates and/or employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, sexual orientation/preference, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law.