“The question is not whether we can afford to invest in every child; it is whether we can afford not to.” – Marian Wright Edelman
Our team members are the spirit and soul of Jack & Jill Children’s Center. We invest our time and energy into our school because we know that these children will in turn change the world—they are our future! Each member of the Jack & Jill family shares our core values of teamwork, respect, communication, innovation, integrity and learning. If you are interested in becoming a part of the Jack & Jill family, please apply to join our team!
Please specify the position you are applying for and include a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and complete the Employment Application. Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 954-463-8773. You can also complete the application online. No phone calls, please.
To receive a full Job Description for the desired position, please email our Human Resources Manager, LaChaux Rich at email@example.com.
- Description: To provide a warm, nurturing, safe and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence is encouraged, and individuality respected under the guidance of the Lead Teacher
- Required Education: Associate’s Degree in Early Education or Related field; Certification of a National CDA and experience in group care of unrelated children less than six years of age; and 45 DCF child care hours completed
- Required Experience: One or more years of experience
- Description: To create and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom atmosphere conducive to learning and to provide positive educational experiences for all students
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in Preschool Education (Birth-Age 4) or Early Childhood Education
- Required Experience: One or more years of experience in a program for preschool children
Jack & Jill Children’s Center is an equal opportunity employer. All employment activities will be conducted in a manner to assure equal opportunity for all and will be based solely on the individual merit and fitness of applicants, candidates and/or employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, sexual orientation/preference, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law.