- Does your child need health insurance? Please Click Here for info on how to enroll your child in Kid Care.
- The CDC is recommending people see an online doctor as a first line of defense if they’re feeling symptoms.
- YMCA Health Navigation Program connects vulnerable populations, families and seniors to clinical (tele-doctors, tele-medicine, access to medication, mental health, etc.) and community resources. For more info call (754) 312-4150 or Click Here submit your inquiry.
Mental Health Resources
- Feeling isolated, lonely, panicked, or just need a friendly voice, call Mental Health America of Southeast Florida at 954-578-5640.
- Florida Blue and New Directions Behavioral Health 24-hour hotline (833) 848-1762.
- Read the Broward Connections Online Guidebook to Behavioral Health and Support Services in Broward County.