Jack & Jill Center provides many opportunities for the Fort Lauderdale business community to provide hands-on support to our children and families. By joining our Corporate Partners Program, your organization will help support the Jack & Jill Center. There are a variety of opportunities for Corporate Partner Volunteers to get involved with Jack & Jill Center and support the community we serve, including:
- Organizing food and clothing drives
- Creating a service project at the Center
- Participating in our Holiday Family Adoption Program
- Reading to our students at Family Story Night
To learn more about the Corporate Partner Program getting your organization involved with Jack & Jill Center, please contact Business Development Manager Taqwann Fulton at (954) 463-8772, ext. 217 or email@example.com.
We welcome individuals who wish to work with the children and families of Jack & Jill Center! Volunteers may tutor students, become classroom helpers, organize our food and clothing pantry: The J&J Boutique, or assist in our school kitchen. For more information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Community Relations Coordinator Amber Binford at (954) 463-8772, ext. 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon entering the Jack & Jill Center, all volunteers must present a valid form of identification in order to complete a Silver Shield background screening
- All individual volunteers must pass two VECHS background screenings to satisfy licensing requirements of both Early Childhood Education and The Department of Education
- Students must be in the 9th grader or older in order to volunteer at Jack & Jill Center
- Student Volunteers who would like to request a volunteer verification letter or need our staff to complete an official school form, please make this request at least two weeks prior to your deadline