A note to our Volunteers: At this time volunteering opportunities are limited in both our Early Childhood Center and the Madelaine Halmos Academy due to visitor restrictions on our campus. Please visit our Corporate Partners Program page or fill out a Volunteer Application and we will contact you once we are able to welcome volunteers and visitors back into our buildings. If you would like to support the Jack & Jill Center at this time, please consider making a donation.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Jack & Jill Center!
Jack & Jill Center provides many opportunities for the Fort Lauderdale business community to provide hands-on support to our children and families. By joining our Corporate Partners Program, your organization will help support the Jack & Jill Center. There are a variety of opportunities for Corporate Partner Volunteers to get involved with Jack & Jill Center and support the community we serve, including:
- Organizing food and clothing drives
- Creating a service project at the Center
- Participating in our Holiday Family Adoption Program
- Reading to our students at Family Story Night
To learn more about the Corporate Partner Program getting your organization involved with Jack & Jill Center, please contact Business Development Manager Alana Wortsman at (954) 463-8772, ext. 217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome individuals who wish to work with the children and families of Jack & Jill Center! Volunteers may tutor students, become classroom helpers, organize our food and clothing pantry: The J&J Boutique, or assist in our school kitchen. For more information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Marketing Coordinator Sydney Stelter at (954) 463-8772, ext. 255 or email@example.com, or apply online using our Volunteer Application.
- Upon entering the Jack & Jill Center, all volunteers must present a valid form of identification in order to complete a Silver Shield background screening
- All individual volunteers must pass two VECHS background screenings to satisfy licensing requirements of both Early Childhood Education and The Department of Education
- Students must be in the 9th grader or older in order to volunteer at Jack & Jill Center
- Student Volunteers who would like to request a volunteer verification letter or need our staff to complete an official school form, please make this request at least two weeks prior to your deadline
- Let’s get social! Join the Facebook Group for Jack & Jill Center volunteers!