Jack & Jill provides many opportunities for the business community to invest directly in the needs of children and families. By joining our Corporate Partners Program, your organization will help support the Center. Organizations may be able to:
- Hold food and clothing drives
- Organize a service project at the Center
- Participate in our Holiday Family Adoption Program
- Read to our students at Family Story Night
For more information on how to get your company involved, please contact Chelsea Wagner, Business Development Manager, at email@example.com // 954.463.8772 x 217.
Volunteers may be able to:
- Tutor students
- Be a United Way Reading Pal
- Be a classroom helper
- Organize the J&J Boutique
- Assist in the Kitchen
All student volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
For more information on Volunteer Opportunities, please contact Sydney Stelter, Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org // 954.463.8772 x 255 or apply online.